How is it working?
Under the tab DASHBOARD in the top menu you can find:
- The OVERALL overview with a progress bar and the number of pages completed over the total number to be completed
- The COMPLETED section, which gives you access to all previously completed pages
- The TO DO section, which lists the pages remaining to complete the training. You only have access to the first page of the remaining pages
The main navigation tool for the site is the Dashboard. From the dashboard, you can access all completed pages and the first uncompleted one.
- Once you are on the page, you can navigate to the previous or next page through the breadcrumb or the arrows
- However, you cannot navigate to the next page until the timer turns green. The timer turns green after a set amount of time displayed in the timer
- This amount of time varies depending on the type of page
- Time does not reappear once the page is completed
To search the content of the website use the Seach Tab next to the Dashboard Tab.
- Enter the subject you wan to search
- All pages related to the subject will be displayed
- You will only have access to the pages already done
- Once on the page, you can click Back to Search or Back to training
To leave a feedback or have a question, click on the Feedback button.
- Click on Highlight. This will create a window which you can set over the area you want to highlight
- Click on Black Out. This will create a window which you can set over the area you want to block
- Click on Next. This will open a new window where you can write your question or describe a problem
- Once finished, click on Submit